- Used in applications such as motor, medical, research, sensor, holding, consumer electronics, consumer products, thin film deposition and automotive.
- Our wide selection of neodymium rectangle magnets give you much to choose from, however, if you require a specific size or material grade that is not available on our website, please contact us for a custom magnet quote.
- Rare earth magnets usually operate at temperatures of 80°C, also for high-temperature applications up to 240°C.
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place, avoid contact with water.
- Easy fragile, so please use it carefully.
- Cause the big super magnetic, don’t let the kid touch it.