- The 14×1.4mm neodymium magnet is widely used in electronic equipment (audio equipment, cell phones, printers…), instruments, meters, medical technology, generators, furniture industry, kids toys, manufacturing of magnetic paper boxes, advertising signs…
Used to save energy for motorcycles and cars.
- Can also be used to extend protected lithium batteries with recessed contact points.
- Electrically conductive (making them suitable to extend recessed batteries).
- Perfect for sticking notes on fridge doors.
- Rare earth magnets usually operate at temperatures of 80°C, also for high-temperature applications up to 240°C.
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place, avoid contact with water.
- Easy fragile, so please use it carefully.
- Cause the big super magnetic, don’t let the kid touch it.