Perhaps we are no longer too unfamiliar with the great uses of magnets. Currently, magnets are well known in the manufacturing and manufacturing industries. In everyday life, magnets are present in electronic devices such as speakers, headphones … However, there are many people who carefree to use without understanding the dangers leading to undue consequences. Please study carefully and pay attention when using magnets!
How do magnets affect us?
- Magnets have very strong magnetic forces. They can attract other metals or magnets nearby. Then they accidentally collide with our hands, injuring us.
- The properties of rare earth magnets are quite brittle. When subjected to strong impacts, they can break apart or be damaged, causing debris to fall. To ensure safety, when using, we should wear gloves, glasses or protective gear.
- For magnets with large volumes and large magnetic fields used in manufacturing industry. For example, cranes, lifting magnets, iron filter magnets… must be especially careful when standing near. They can inadvertently endanger your life.
- With strong magnetic fields, they can cause computer drives, ATM data, laptops, phones… to disappear or disturb the operating pace of the machine.
- Take special care not to let children come into contact with the magnet. Or toys with magnets that do not have adult supervision. Avoid letting children handle or accidentally swallow the magnet. When entering the body, the magnets with gravity will make the intestines stick together and can cause perforation of the intestines, stomach … Many children have been threatened with life by many years. inadvertent adult. Please refer to this article to better understand the dangers of magnets to children!
With the dangers that magnets bring as mentioned above. Please be aware of the above dangers when using magnets. If we know how to use it, we can make the most of the use of a magnet in the most effective way.
Learn more about the use of magnets here.