- Ring Magnets are widely used in such applications as holding, motors, consumer electronics, medical, sensors and speakers.
- Due to the high magnetic strength of a Rare Earth Magnet, it has replaced other magnetic materials in order to make a design smaller but achieve the same result. Neodymium ring magnets are used extensively in industries such as the jewelry, medical, automotive, aerospace and power generation applications.
- Our wide selection of neodymium rectangle magnets give you much to choose from, however, if you require a specific size or material grade that is not available on our website, please contact us for a custom magnet quote.
- Rare earth magnets usually operate at temperatures of 80°C, also for high-temperature applications up to 240°C.
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place, avoid contact with water.
- Easy fragile, so please use it carefully.
- Cause the big super magnetic, don’t let the kid touch it.